nuffnang

Sunday, January 5, 2014

A New Journey


Traveling is something that I have always wanted to do. I got sidetracked though due to career and some family reasons. The new year is really timely since this time around I will be quite free to do it. To start off, I started with a trip to Boracay. The last time that I was in the island was about two years ago and that was for a trip with a cause. We had a medical mission and gift-giving activity with the Aeta community which until now is under the auspices of the Daughters of Charity. A relaxing time on the beach was a fitting activity after the hard work. It was not the first time for me and friends to be in the island for such a thing and one thing for sure is that I missed doing it. Now I am finally back in the island to jumpstart my journey to rediscover my region - Visayas.

No comments:

Post a Comment