nuffnang

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Reminiscing After a Trip to Boracay


After two nights spent in Boracay, I am already on my way home with some friends. While sitting in the van, I glimpsed at my red backpack and realized that for the last two months, I have actually gone to the four provinces in my island, Panay. I have been to various places which I would never have had considered as part of my trip. I experienced a lot of things both good and bad. I also got to meet locals who proved to be very interesting. I also had the chance to get to know a lot of people who showed their concern for the plight of those who were affected by the super typhoon, Yolanda or Haiyan. The trip to Boracay was not a part of the those that I had to do volunteer work. This one was business and leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment